MCABC Golf Classic 2022
We are excited to host our shotgun tournament at Northview Golf & Country Club. Come early to enjoy the socializing, driving range and other activities. Stay for the evening reception and dinner which features entertainment. Guests are welcome to attend in the evening – tickets can be purchased separately or added to a golf registration.
- 18 holes
- Power Cart for two
- Bagged lunch and bottled water
- Free balls at the driving range
- 30 minute golf clinic
- Contests and prizes
- Reception, dinner and entertainment
- Wine with dinner
- 11:00am to 1:00pm – Registration, Driving Range, Putting Contest, Golf Clinic
- 1:00pm – Meet at Power Carts
- 1:30pm – Shotgun Start, followed by on-course contests
- 6:30pm to 8:30pm – Reception, Dinner, Prizes & Entertainment
- Registration is exclusive to MCABC members only for the first 48 hours.
- When registering guests, you must include names or enter “TBA”.
- MCABC member companies may register two foursomes but note that only one foursome is guaranteed to play until we confirm the second course will be used.
- If you register additional teams when registration opens to the public and those teams include both members and non-members, please register at member pricing and MCABC will invoice you the difference for separate payment.
- Payment must be received before the day of the golf tournament.
- Cancellation Deadline is Thursday, July 28th, 2022.
Event payment is due upon registration. Cancellations for the MCABC Golf Classic permitted until noon on Thursday, August 4th.
If you feel unwell leading up to the event please note that your registration is transferable to someone in the same rate category. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
COVID-19 Policy – Achieving compliance with public health-related orders and regulations continues to be a priority for MCABC. We will adhere to all Public Health Orders and the venue’s COVID-19 protocols for this event.
MCABC Evening Ticket for Golf Classic
Join the golfers for an evening of fun at Northview Golf and Country Club! Your ticket includes entry to the reception and delicious Eagles buffet dinner featuring carved roast striploin. A complimentary bottle of red and white wine will be on every dinner table. There will also be some form of entertainment – whether we announce it or keep it a secret is to be determined!
Price: $99 plus GST
|Cancellation Policy – Please provide two weeks notice of cancellation to be eligible for a refund.
MCABC will adhere to all Public Health Order and venue restrictions/policies.
2022 Golf Sponsorship Opportunities
MCABC Golf Classic 2022 Sponsorships
New sponsorship opportunities are available for our 2022 golf tournament. In addition, we have a Putting Contest Sponsor, Hole in One Sponsor and Golf Massage Sponsor.
View the Golf Sponsorship Package here.
On course in-person sponsorships are limited and exclusive to: for-profit companies, partner associations in the mechanical contracting industry and MCABC strategic partners.
Developing Forepersons to Project Managers
Part of the Building Capacity from Within series, this course provides basic and advanced tools for forepersons and field supervisors to become effective project managers. For new project managers who need to deliver successful construction projects, this course introduces the essential tools of project planning and execution in a contracting environment.
Participants practice project management techniques on a simple turn-key construction project that is developed through the complete project life cycle, from initial project proposal and definition, through project implementation, and finally to the often neglected project completion phase.
Participants will have the ability to implement a structured process to successfully deliver construction projects of any size for their organizations and for their customers.
- Essential skillset and duties for Project Managers
- What Project Managers should know about estimating
- Effective turnover meeting systems and check list
- Productivity management and materials storage and handling
- Principles and practices of project planning and scheduling
- Contract and impact costs
- Change order pricing and best management practices
- Project tracking to improve the bottom-line
- Schedule compression techniques and cost impact
- Post-mortem review items
$825 plus tax for members (to pay by EFT call MCABC)
$1,825 plus tax for nonmembers (sign up for membership within one month of the session to be eligible for a $1,000 reimbursement on the cost of membership!)
EFT Payment is also accepted. Please contact us directly at email@example.com to make a booking and we will issue you an invoice and EFT details.
LEARN MORE ABOUT INSTRUCTOR - Tim Wentz