Keep Your Skills Sharp by Taking a Course
From leadership development to trade-specific skills programming, there are plenty of options for you to continually expand your know-how, and be the best you can be.
MCABC offers courses and programs developed for the mechanical contracting industry. These courses are designed to support you in your pursuit of a career in project management, estimating, and other office management positions.
Programs are available to members and non-members; however, members receive significant savings through member-only pricing.
Explore our course catalogue below to find courses offered both online and in person. If there is an in person course you would like to see brought to BC, please contact email@example.com to express your interest.
BuildForce Online Courses Now Available through MCABC
Increase your skill set and enjoy the flexibility of learning online at your convenience! MCABC now offers the following coursesRegister
- Communication, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution
- Confined Spaces Safety Awareness
- Construction Industry Ethics
- Construction Law
- Construction Project Management
- Developing Worksheets for Technical Training
- First Level Supervisor Training Program
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling
- Introduction to Construction Estimating
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training
- Working in a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace
Project Management For Contractors
The Construction Education Council (CEC) proudly presents the exclusive Gold Seal and Blue Seal Accredited Project Management Program. This highly acclaimed program is offered in partnership with the University of Waterloo. The program usually takes place over a 10-day period and is split into two 5-day sessions but this year, for the first time, we are offering the course online 2 days a week for 10 weeks throughout November, December, January, and February. This will mark the 40th session offered with nearly 900 industry managers graduating from the program.