First-Time Offered in BC. Only 10 spots available.
Designed specifically for mechanical project managers, learn how to systematically plan, track and create consistent rolling forecasts for large construction projects. This three-part online program is led by Mechanical Engineer, Leo Di Croce, a former Project Manager with Modern Niagara and Mechanical Design Manager with Ellis Don. This jam-packed program includes a commercial building case study, and all students receive 4Cast Pro, a 4-in-1 workbook that helps Project Managers plan, track, forecast and more.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTES:
- Payment is required at time of registration and must be completed within 15 minutes or your registration will be cancelled. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- If you are registering yourself and one or more attendees for the course, please register with your email address. You will be able to add more attendees during registration.
- If you are registering on behalf of an attendee, register with your attendee’s email. You will be able to add more attendees during registration.
- To receive member pricing, each attendee must have a profile registered on the MCABC website. If a profile is not registered, the attendee(s) will be charged non-member pricing.
- To confirm whether or not a profile is active, the attendee can login with their email address. To realize member pricing on MCABC courses, apply for membership. Employees of a MCABC member company, complete MCABC employee application.
For assistance, please call MCABC at: 604 205 5058.