Led by construction industry consultant, educator, author and speaker Kevin Dougherty, this intensive online training and coaching program is specifically designed for the mechanical contractor Supervisor – middle and project managers and Foremen. The program addresses proven attitude adjustment methods, leadership skills, productivity, planning skills communication enhancement skills and motivational techniques.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTES:
- Payment is required at time of registration and must be completed within 15 mins or your registration will be cancelled. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- If you are registering yourself and one or more attendees for the course, please register with your email address. You will be able to add more attendees during the registration.
- If you are registering on behalf of an attendee, ensure that you are logged in and enter the email of the attendee in the registrant email field. You will be able to add more attendees during registration.
- To receive member pricing, each attendee must have a profile registered on the MCABC website. If a profile is not registered, the attendee(s) will be charged non-member pricing.
- To confirm whether or not a profile is active, the attendee can login with their email address. To realize member pricing on MCABC courses, apply for membership. Employees of a MCABC member company, complete MCABC employee application.
For assistance, please call MCABC at: 604 205 5058.